Thursday 20 March 2014

Beauty | What's in my GlossyBox - March'14

So last month I tried out the GlossyBox. I realised I spend a lot of money buying products that I feel 'safe' with and I just don't bother trying out anything new. I felt like this was fine before but now that I am experimenting with styles I need to branch out. Buying a GlossyBox was the perfect way for me to do this because I get to trial the products without having to ever buy a full size product if I do not like it. Now to the good bit!





In my GlossyBox this month I got ...

1. Body Cream by Mitchell and Peach
2. Pout Polish by Sleek MakeUP
3. Shimmer Powders by Bellápierre Cosmetics LTD
4. Malibu Collection by Juicy Couture 
5. Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot by Dove Hair Therapy 


So the first thing on my little list is the Body Cream. I've never even heard of this brand before - let alone used it! I'm not over-keen on the scent of this. Its very floral and has a strong smell of roses however it might smell better once its left for a while. Consistency wise I really like it and it does leave the skin smooth and soft. 

£36 - http://www.mitchellandpeach.com

The next thing I got I was actually going to buy myself, so getting it in a GlossyBox was even better. I love Sleek makeup and I was super please with this. I received it in the shade Chocolate Kiss 948 which isn't typically the colour I would ever go for, but I feel like I will be pleasantly surprised with this. 

£4.49 - http://www.sleekmakeup.com




I'm quite interested to try this next thing out. It looks beautiful with nice pigmentation and texture. Im excited to experiment with this product as eyeshadow but you can also mix it in with nail polish, blusher and lipgloss so that will be fun to try out.

£12.99 - http://www.bellapierre.co.uk/shop/



I really love the next item - I really want to buy the full sizes. I am quite particular about scents so I was a bit worried that I wouldn't like these - however they are really lovely.

£47 - http://www.debenhams.com


My final GlossyBox product was something I am glad I got. I am always buying hair treatments for my over damaged hair (I went through a phase when I was a teen of dying my hair every few weeks). I really regret not taking good care of it then but there are some great products on the market. I haven't opened this product yet because I don't want the product to dry out or go gross before I use it. I really hope this works like it says it will.

£1.49 - http://www.superdrug.com

Hope you enjoyed having a nosey look into my GlossyBox! If you got one let me know what you got and if you've tried any of these products! I'd love to know your opinions! Have a nice weekend!



0 comments:

Share

Twitter