Saturday 15 March 2014

Beauty | What's in my GlossyBox - Feb'14

Hello lovelies! I've been super busy with college lately so I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like to. Seeing as its coming up to exam time I don't have very much free time to write my blog posts, so this will be a quick one! A couple weeks ago I decided I'd treat myself to get the monthly subscription with GlossyBox which I absolutely love. This was my first box so I wasn't sure what to expect but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought I'd do a little first impressions and Whats in my GlossyBox blogpost for you today :)

First of all, I love the packaging that it comes in - I wish everything I bought was shipped in a cute box like that! Inside that, the actually GlossyBox itself is packaged beautifully and I have never gotten anything like it before. Its really girly and pretty and adorable.

Covered my address for security reasons





In the box you also get the Glossy magazine which has reviews, interviews and product information in for a nice read! I like to browse through this when I'm having my pamper evenings! You also receive a personalised card which has your carefully chosen products on with prices and information included. 





Okay so I have my product list card with me and I'm going to tell you what I got!

1. Sparkling Body Shimmer by Nougat London 
2. Chunky Lip Crayon by NV
3. Master Kajal Liner by Maybelline New York
4. Je t'adore Aromatics Shampoo and Sensual Hydrating Hair Conditioner by H2K Skincare
5. Backcombing Brush by Sleep In Rollers
6. Lindor Treat Bar by Lindt

Overview

I've never actually used a body shimmer before so I have nothing to compare it too, however this smells AMAZING. It has a perfume smell which I really recognise - So I'm about to rummage through my perfume collection to see which scent it smells like .... 

After individually smelling all of them, I still can't pinpoint what it is, but take my word its gorgeous. 

I was a bit scared about the shimmer aspect of this. but the shimmers are so tiny and compliment the skin perfectly. It looks really beautiful and I'm glad I got it

£14 - http://www.nougatlondon.co.uk

The lip crayon that I got next I am really in love with. The colour is stunning and you can wear one layer for subtle colour or put two or three on for a strong bold look. Its really moisturising and creamy and I will definitely be buying more of these. 

£5 - http://www.nvcolour.com


The eyeliner that I got is interesting. I haven't used an eyeliner like that before but I also really like this product. It has a consistency that I like and I always love my eyeliners to be in black. I will be using this daily. 


£5.99 - http://www.boots.com
I haven't tried out this shampoo or conditioner yet so I can't give my impressions on these just yet. The shampoo scent reminds me of mens deodorant which wouldn't be my first choice of hair scent, however the conditioner has a fruity smell to it. I like to have fresh smelling hair so I'm interested to see how these turn out. Another thing i've noticed is that they have a thinner consistency compared to my current shampoo and conditioner which you can read about here

£2.48 - http://www.h2kskincare.com
This hair teaser is a brilliant brush. It does its job and it has soft bristles which doesn't leave your hair looking damaged. Overall a good brush. 

£4.50 - http://shop.sleepinrollers.com

Finally, they sent me a cheeky chocolate treat. Tastes amazing and you can buy them from pretty much every supermarket! Yum! 

£0.79


Thankyou for reading! Let me know what you got in your GlossyBox and what you think of these products! Have a nice weekend :) 


0 comments:

Share

Twitter